for those who have heart
This is brilliant!
(Source: carbonando, via moshingwithhobbits)
(Source: fireball-mudflap, via citizen-of-macondo)
(Source: hohohomerryshitmas, via crystilize)
Pierce The Veil - Yeah boy, and doll face
♡ Band blog ♡
Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over
You gotta feel for huskies living in tropic zones.
(Source: the-thought-emporium-imperial, via cjshark)
when did he play this?
All Time Low | Lullabies
Still so proud of Alex for playing this after so many years. I honestly do not know how he ever gets through this song. I admire him for that fact alone.
991 hello yes there is a swaggie in my house
IM GOING TO CRY I SPELLED FUCKING 911 WRONG
STOP RELBGGOING THIS
iM CALLIGN THE COPS
make sure you call the right number this time
(Source: eggito, via fuck-im-stuck)
(Source: wealllearn-tomakemistakes, via fuck-im-stuck)
next time a stranger talks to me when im alone ill look at them shocked and just whisper quietly
“you can see me?”
Oh my god…
It’s too hot *opens window* in comes 20 flies, 8 spiders, 17 daddy long legs, 50 moths, 3 dragons and 12 Jehovah’s witnesses.
and a partridge in a pear tree
Lol this is so accurate
(Source: roseamongbitterthorns, via letscheerstobitches)
7 Reasons Why You Should Be Listening To Macklemore If You Aren’t Already:
- He’s sees himself as an artist, and is clearly changing the way people think about rap as an art form.
- He’s a Seattle boy. ‘Nuff said.
- Instead of rapping about ‘niggas’, ‘making it rain on strippers’, and ‘the thug life’, his songs talk about the struggle of being an independent artist, legalizing gay marriage, anti-consumerism, and overcoming an alcohol addiction.
- When you listen to his songs, it sounds like he’s speaking to you. Not screaming or throwing around incessant slurs, but like he’s right there talking to you about his life. His raw vulnerability is overwhelming and powerful.
- He’s a heartfelt and multidimensional performer, putting out tracks that are both serious (“Same Love”, “Neon Cathedral”, “Starting Over”) and fun (“Thrift Shop”, “And We Danced”).
- He basically said ’screw it’ to the man and chose to handle the business side of his music the way that he wanted to. He ended up creating his own independent record label with his buddy Ryan Lewis, aka the super badass music producer that created the seriously sick beats on their album The Heist.
- He is an inspiration to artists everywhere, and living proof that if you want to create your own work and are willing to work your butt off, you will succeed.
I really don’t know why anybody would dislike Macklemore.
Music is my life.
I play guitar, piano, trumpet, trombone, flute, bass, drums, and clarinet.
my blog tends to be real bi-polar.